Below are some of the key takeaways that really spoke to me but if you are interested in reading the entire white paper, it can be found here.
- Baby Boomers fear their own mortality and are looking for healthy options to sustain themselves (part of Ian McLean’s quote)
- Millennials have grown up in a world where no product can be trusted (part of McLean’s quote)
- The general population is changing its attitude toward ingredient quality
- American’s will crave less sweets, and drive a decrease in beverage sugar content (start to see already with major brands marketing “now contain 30 percent less sugar)
- Water is more than water, it is an opportunity to fill nutrient gaps, i.e., water with fiber or vitamins
- Environmentally conscious products/packaging continue to drive innovation, i.e., 100 percent recyclable bottles
No comment published yet.